NEWS AND REVIEWS
Did you see 3D Crowd on #ITVnews on Tuesday night? If not you can watch it here. With over 136,000 face shields now 3D printed, assembled and distributed to #NHS and front line workers across the UK and still over 69,000 requests, we have raised our funding goal to £250,000.
While things are on a bit of a pause at ClueCapers we’re delighted to be supporting this amazing crowd of volunteers with our 3D printer and some admin support. With over 100K shields already delivered to the frontline across the UK every £2 donated helps make another!
We might be passed the peak but we still need your help to meet demand. Visit: https://3dcrowd.org.uk to donate & learn more.
#3dcrowduk #faceshields #steppingup #keepbritaingoing #proud #ppe #ppeshortage #makeanimpact #gobeyond #socialgood #fundraising #volunteer #volunteering
Marvellous hidden message!
Following government guidelines we have closed for the time being. We're working through contacting all customers with bookings for the coming weeks. Take care everyone.
Our 3D printer has always been a brilliant little device but now it’s really being helpful... and we’re donating time to help with some admin too.
Want to get involved? Find out about printing or donating - and how 6 people turned in to over 8000 working together at 3DCrowd.org.ukOur favourite photo of the day from our #3Dcrowduk #community 💙 Getting face shields in the hands of the front line heroes is why we are #3dprinting them. 💪
#lovethenhs #heroes #3Dcrowd #amazing #proud #instagood #inspiration #nhs #insta ... See MoreSee Less
We’re proud to be contributing to this amazing organisation bringing together the efforts of over 8000 volunteers in the space of only weeks to a pretty effective manufacturing and distribution network delivering face visors to the frontline across the UK. Want to help? Please consider donating: every £2 makes another splash mask for NHS, carers and others! ... See MoreSee Less
Following yesterday's announcements we have decided its time to close the door for now.
We cannot run games without risking encouraging people to socialise out of their residential group and we want to play our part.
Stay safe everyone and keep those resourceful brains exercised and the teamwork muscles flexed through the coming challenges - ready for more escaping adventures on the other side! ... See MoreSee Less
COVID-19 message: We are still running, but very carefully!
Huge thanks to our amazing customers who even though they are unable to come and play currently have postponed their visit - and those who have purchased gift vouchers! You are amazing! And your support is helping us look after our core team of brilliant hosts while we keep the business ticking over.
You can read more about changes we are making here: mailchi.mp/63145165882d/cluecapers-still-running-very-carefully
- We're reducing our schedule to run only one game every four hours allowing for thorough cleaning in between; if you already have a booking we may talk to you about changing the start time
- We are able to run games "contact free" with your entire briefing delivered remotely by your host in the monitoring room
- Please get in touch to discuss your options for existing bookings
- If you would like something to look forward to (and we will really appreciate the support) we've opened our booking system for games up to 8 months ahead; plus our gift vouchers are valid for a whole 13 months!
- We have a modest stock of play-at-home escape games that are ideal for time in isolation ... we will post! ... See MoreSee Less