NEWS AND REVIEWS
Following government guidelines we have closed for the time being. We're working through contacting all customers with bookings for the coming weeks. Take care everyone.
Thank you to our amazing customers supporting us by postponing games they can't play, rather than cancelling, and buying vouchers and boxed games!
We're making changes to run very few games very carefully including "contact free" options. More info here: https://bit.ly/2U5DV6x
It's our 4th Birthday! ...while we take a quick celebratory cake break...
Here's a very special thanks to all our lovely friends, escapees and games masters who've made it all so much fun. Recognise anyone in our new video?
Our Christmas elves are posting beautiful shiny vouchers for our curious ESCAPE GAME adventures as orders come in. Purchase by 2pm Friday and we promise to meet the Royal Mail deadline!
Or pop in and see us... or opt to personalise and print at home.
We Escaped!! Had a great time @cluecapers for our Fiscal Year End celebrations. Team Winchy Wizzlers: @jason_reader @Sinovuyo_Wonci Adam & Mas vs Team Tarzan: Rali, @LauraLawton18 & @PJarmain! #U6BusMgmt @U6rental3
1 week ago
Following yesterday's announcements we have decided its time to close the door for now.
We cannot run games without risking encouraging people to socialise out of their residential group and we want to play our part.
Stay safe everyone and keep those resourceful brains exercised and the teamwork muscles flexed through the coming challenges - ready for more escaping adventures on the other side! ... See MoreSee Less
2 weeks ago
COVID-19 message: We are still running, but very carefully!
Huge thanks to our amazing customers who even though they are unable to come and play currently have postponed their visit - and those who have purchased gift vouchers! You are amazing! And your support is helping us look after our core team of brilliant hosts while we keep the business ticking over.
You can read more about changes we are making here: mailchi.mp/63145165882d/cluecapers-still-running-very-carefully
- We're reducing our schedule to run only one game every four hours allowing for thorough cleaning in between; if you already have a booking we may talk to you about changing the start time
- We are able to run games "contact free" with your entire briefing delivered remotely by your host in the monitoring room
- Please get in touch to discuss your options for existing bookings
- If you would like something to look forward to (and we will really appreciate the support) we've opened our booking system for games up to 8 months ahead; plus our gift vouchers are valid for a whole 13 months!
- We have a modest stock of play-at-home escape games that are ideal for time in isolation ... we will post! ... See MoreSee Less
1 month ago
TEAM OF THE WEEK:
Huge thanks to Portal Poppers for making the whole ClueCapers gang smile on Saturday morning. The team laughed their way through A Curious Inheritance in just over 70 minutes! Still a very respectable time for a team of three in one of our deepest adventures. Bravo! ... See MoreSee Less